Multilingual user interfaces
We speak SAP – in all languages. As a certified SAP partner, we keep your projects on track, making your work easier. How? Clever processes, professional competence, and the latest technologies – we are always up to date. The high quality standards required by SAP Language Services are our starting point.
15 years of experience: Our perfectly coordinated team ensures the optimum flow in your SAP language management.
We are at your side – from initial scoping to the language acceptance test: You can rely on our professionals.
More efficiency for you with the language versions of your Customizing entries and master data.
We have translated 23 million SAP lines since 2004.
Transline supports global companies in rolling out their solutions internationally:
- with linguistic expertise,
- professional know-how, and
- sound process knowledge.
SAP consulting companies and system integrators can also rely on these pillars of knowledge: We know how to localize your international solutions for other languages and cultures.
SAP terminology is always on the tip of our tongue. We feel right at home in the SAP translation environment. This enables us to handle your projects quickly and reliably, regardless of the size and complexity, and ensures maximum user acceptance in every country and in every language.
Our SAP services at a glance
Global companies rely on Transline as their capable partner for international SAP rollouts. We are happy to accompany you with our portfolio:
- Strategic consulting for your global SAP rollouts
- Definition of what needs to be translated (“scoping”)
- Set-up and maintenance of your SAP translation environment
- Development of SAP translation tools to optimize the SAP translation environment
- Integration of the SAP Translation Hub (STH) into the translation process
- Translation of your SAP interfaces, Customizing, master data, Fiori apps; as well as documentation and training materials, using the SAP standard translation environment or other solutions such as SNP Dragoman
- Assistance with language acceptance tests
- Automation of SAP translation processes
- Help with system upgrades and data migrations
- Transliteration of your master data and address data from non-Latin to Latin characters and vice versa
Software solutions from Transline
To supplement the SAP translation environment, Transline develops its own software solutions that are tailored exactly to your needs. Your advantages:
- Optimized translation quantities
- Lower translation costs
- Faster and leaner translation processes
- More accurate and transparent pricing
- Better project planning
Internationalization of further SAP products
In addition to classic SAP ERP solutions, we can also help you with the internationalization of other SAP products, including:
- SAP Fiori
- SAP Success Factors
- SAP Business By Design
- SAP Ariba
- SAP Business One
- SAP Business Objects
- SAP Concur
- SAP Fieldglass
- SAP Lumira
- and more
SAP Translation Hub (STH)
This solution allows you to automatically create short-text proposals, for example for user interfaces developed with custom code. Next, our experienced SAP translators check these for you and adapt them if necessary. This saves you time, effort, and money – especially with larger SAP translation projects.
Wordflow Translation Hub Optimizer (WTHO)
For project optimization purposes, WTHO offers the option of
marking the translation texts delivered by STH as completely
translated in the SAP system using a definable quality level. This eliminates the often time-consuming and costly post-editing for these texts.
“To really know a language means to understand the people who speak it.” /// Georg Christoph Lichtenberg