The protection of your personal data during your visit to our website is an important concern to us. We protect your privacy and your private data. We collect, process, and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection provisions and the applicable data protection rules, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, the ePrivacy Regulation, the German Federal Data Protection Act, and the Telemedia Act.
These data protection regulations regulate which personal data concerning you that we collect, process, and use. We therefore ask you to read the following information carefully.
Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g., your name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Transline Software Localization GmbH, Altrottstraße 34a, 69190 Walldorf, Germany, email@example.com (see our Legal Notice) with all affiliated companies.
(3) You can reach our data protection officer at transline-datenschutz@ or at our postal address bbg bitbase group GmbH, Am Heilbrunnen 47, 72766 Reutlingen, Germany with the addition “the data protection officer”. bitbasegroup.com
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we will store the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(5) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to access information
- Right to rectification or rasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 f of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the inquiry
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see (3)(b))
- Persistent cookies (see (3)(c)).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after 14 months, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
Section 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are checked regularly.
(3) In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts, or similar services together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Section 5 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your object to advertising under the following contact information: Transline Software Localization GmbH, Altrottstraße 34a, 69190 Walldorf, Germany, T +49 6227 38467-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 6 Analysis by wiredminds
This website uses a counting pixel technology provided by wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior. If necessary, data is collected, processed and stored, from which user profiles are created under a pseudonym. Wherever possible and reasonable, these usage profiles are completely anonymized. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor's Internet browser and serve to recognize the Internet browser. The collected data, which may also contain personal data, will be transmitted to wiredminds or collected directly by wiredminds. wiredminds may use information that is left by visiting the websites to create anonymized usage profiles. The data obtained without explicit consent of the affected person will not be used to personally identify the visitor of this website and will not be merged with personal data of the bearer of the pseudonym. Whenever IP addresses are recorded, their immediate anonymization takes place by deleting the last number block.
Exclude from tracking.
Section 8 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyze how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on a server in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This shortens IP addresses before they are processed, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The obtained statistics allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the U.S.A, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 f of the GDPR.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.