Our quality management for your translations
Aim for the highest possible translation quality. Transline's services are subject to seamless quality management – we are certified in accordance with ISO 17100. We go further: To ensure you receive the best possible quality, we are continually improving our internal verification and QA processes.
Your language management in good hands.
DIN EN ISO 17100-certified. Of course!
Quality – our priority in everything we do.
Translation memory cleanup
Optimum quality, consistent content, time savings – these are the benefits of a high-quality translation memory (TM). Over time, duplicate segments, number errors, or tag errors tend to build up, and that is when you benefit from a cleanup:
- Regular TM maintenance increases the usability and value of translation memories.
- Reliable TM quality means less translation effort – saving you both time and money.
- As a result, your multilingual documentation maintains a high-quality standard right from the start.
Our linguists analyze your TM and provide guidelines to follow. We would be happy to clean up your TM for you and maintain it on a regular basis.
Source text analysis
Ensuring that your technical documentation is clear and consistent is to your advantage:
- Better quality in other language versions
- Shorter delivery times
- More efficient use of computer-assisted translation tools (CAT)
We help you prepare your source files so as to get the most out of translation tools. Your benefits? Optimized content and minimized overall costs to create your product information.
Basic knowledge: "Translation Memory" (TM)
Our clip explains the principles of a TM and how you can benefit from it.
“There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey.” /// John Ruskin